Wound Care Positions Available
… with the Fastest Growing Wound Management Company in the US and Puerto Rico.
Great pay and great benefits!
- We are looking for autonomous, independent, self-directed clinicians (Nurse practitioners (ARNP), Physician assistants (PA), MD/DO and DPM) to make home, SNF, and ALF visits to patients for hands’ on wound care.
- Clinician will initially have live interaction with Wound Certified RN or LPN for consultation and documentation via new web technology.
- No written documentation required. iPads and iPhones are utilized for independent visit documentation after successful documentation is demonstrated, usually 1-2 months after start date.
- Must be willing to drive – mileage reimbursed at current IRS rate depending on what area of each state you are employed for.
- Hourly paid training and orientation provided.
- Full benefits available, including health insurance and PTO.
- Malpractice insurance paid for.
See the lists below for opening locations
- Tampa (Central Florida) “East Pasco County
- New Port Richey area
- Hernando County
- San Fernando Valley (Downtown, LA) San Gabriel Valley
- Glendora/West Covina/ Baldwin Park
- Pomona/Cities Ontario/Inland Empire
- San Diego County (Westminster)
- San Bernardino/Riverside county/Murrieta/ Temecula/ Lake Silo
- Los Angeles
- Long Beach
- Seal Beach (Below 91)
- Pasadena Eastern – LA
- Las Vegas
- San Antonio
- Corpus Christi